Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Luckiest People in the World - Mythbusters

Every so often I see people and think they must be some of the luckiest people in the world.  Usually it's because I think they are living their dreams...I don't necessarily want to be them I just give them a hand for following their dreams!

Today I nominate the Mythbusters crew as some of the Luckiest People in the World.  Jamie and Adam have had full and varied careers prior to embarking on ten years of mythbusting.  They have the background and the knowledge to pull off all sorts of feats to test myths and urban legends and it seems that the Discovery Channel is willing to support them in their quests.  And they get to blow stuff up!  (Don't try this at home!)

So I nominate Jamie, Adam, Tory, Kari and Grant as some of the Luckiest People in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment