Monday, May 27, 2013

Morning Walk #16 - Union Square Park, West Village

Pigeon cozies up to me, hoping for a handout but turns shy when the camera comes out


Cool but sunny. I can finally wear the sunglasses again!

Breaking in some new walking shoes

Positive thinking when naming your business: Excel Dentistry & Good Restaurant

A doorman watering the sidewalk agrees with me that it is very quiet this morning

A dog decides to do his business in the middle of the crosswalk as the light changes.  He won't move.  His panicked owner waves her arms and mouths "I'm sorry" to those driving around them. Not even the cabdrivers honk. Business done. Walk resumed. Light changes. A lone turd lies in the middle of the crosswalk.

A very small GreenMarket with very light traffic

Fresh vegetables loaded into the Jean Georges restaurant van

I add my compost to a nearly empty container

Gandhi who has been walking Union Square since 1986 currently occupies a lush corner thanks to the rain

Steps: 7610



No comments:

Post a Comment