Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Crime Scene



This morning's walk took me right by a crime scene. I kind of hate to mention it because NYC gets a bad reputation regarding crime when, in fact, there are many, many cities that have higher crime rates per capita.

This crime happened in the subway station and the victim managed to escape to the street. So far it seems an argument led to violence but the victim will survive the attack.

It's always interesting to see all the police officers milling around. I think most of them are gawkers too. When I returned from my walk and came by the same scene there were three times as many police officers as in the photo above. The suits had joined the uniforms too. Now you know they don't ALL have something to do there.



Morning temperature: 63 degrees, 90% humidity
Morning steps: 7760

No comments:

Post a Comment