Monday, June 30, 2014

A Walk Through the Park

This is an art piece. I like the hammock but not the thing in the middle of it!


Different park. Different film shoot. I didn't know I had walked through a film shoot till I heard someone yell "Background Reset!" I don't actually think that command was due to me but rather the cue to get ready to shoot. Like last week's shoot, they didn't seem to care that random people were walking through the background of their scene.

It used to be that not only did they not want you in the scene but they also had to warn you about it. Maybe they think everyone is so used to being on security cameras that we aren't paranoid about showing up on TV.

As I walked through the GreenMarket to toss my compost I had noticed a strange little section of vendors in a different configuration than the usual booths. From the signs on the booths I had deduced that it might be a film set but didn't see any cameras.

This shoot was for the USA Network series, White Collar. I saw Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) and Mozzie (Willie Garson) as they walked through their scene in the park several times.


Morning temperature: 69 degrees, 90% humidity
Morning steps: 6901

No comments:

Post a Comment