Wednesday, May 14, 2014

People



Even though it was a little cooler again this morning...people are still out everywhere! What were they doing on those cold winter mornings?

I saw a nicely suited man carrying a briefcase in one hand and a blue Tiffany bag and a bouquet of flowers in his other hand. It was not yet 8am so I prefer to think he was bringing a birthday gift to someone in his office. May I work there, please?

Another man I see from time to time walks through the park reading his phone. In a shoulder tote bag that he carries towards his back is a little dog. He always has his head and one arm hanging out of the bag.

As I walked past the precinct I saw an officer - actually a Sergeant - power washing the sidewalk in front of the station. Not really what I pictured when they said law enforcement was cleaning up the city.

My favorite character of the day was a woman in a full length brown coat with the attached hood pulled up over her head. At first glance I thought she was also wearing a yellow pillbox-type hat on her head (under the hood.) As she walked by me I saw that it was a yellow plastic dog food dish on her head. She looked great in yellow!


Morning temperature: 52 degrees
Morning steps: 6437

No comments:

Post a Comment