Monday, July 8, 2013

Morning Walk #46 - SoHo

Interesting ad campaign for SoHo NYC


74 degrees, sunny, 76% humidity

I could feel a slight coolness and 74 degrees should be perfect but still that humidity!

Took the train to an appointment in SoHo which ended up to be just barely in SoHo and not as far as I thought so I walked home afterwards

Unfortunately my route was kind of boring while I stuck to the shady side of the streets

A man is looking for Bleecker.  We are both confused by the diagonal streets.

A tiny triangular park...some trees and a few benches

A sparrow gobbles up an insect

A statue of General Jose Artigas (1764 - 1850) - the National Hero of Uruguay - not entirely sure why there is a statue of him in NYC

The Gourmet Garage does not sound like an inviting place to shop for food

And do I want to eat at the Galway Hooker?

Steps:  7822

No comments:

Post a Comment