Thursday, February 6, 2014

Postcard Swap


This is the postcard I made and sent out for my Postcard Swap. Well, this is one of the cards. Nine of us participated in the swap. We each made 5 postcards and mailed them to the 5 designated recipients. I really enjoy getting something interesting in the mail so this was a favorite swap of mine.

I was first acquainted with swaps for Artist Trading Cards. These ATC's are 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches and each person decorates them as they like according to a theme. Some people like the challenge. I've participated in a few of these swaps but I don't like the small size as much. I also don't know what to do with them. Yes, there are various ways to store them but I don't feel like I want them long term and I feel bad throwing out someone's art!

So for now, it's postcard swaps. Receiving them is fun and then I hang them on my wall. After that I'm back to the problem of storing them or discarding them or maybe some can be re-made into cards that I can donate!

Morning temperature: 22 degrees (felt like 11)
Morning steps: 4251

No comments:

Post a Comment