Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Stirring It Up



This shows the little tag I made for the holiday cookies that were delivered to 16 of the company's regular clients. The rotary beater probably doesn't make a lot of sense out of context but I should have taken a picture of the greeting card that is in the white envelope attached to the cookies. It showed a mouse using that same style rotary beater. S/he was mixing up a bowl of something. The caption was "maybe there was a creature stirring after all"!

The amazing thing was that the boss bought the cards because they were a food related theme...and I already had the rubberstamp of the rotary beater. I not only had it in my collection but I had brought it in to the office!

Best holiday wishes to all you creatures stirring in the night!

Morning temperature: 46 degrees

Steps: 9084

No comments:

Post a Comment