Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rainy End to April



The daffodils were down this morning. Apparently they were not appreciating the cold rain. It rained yesterday afternoon and through the night and today is supposed to be the same.

Lots of umbrellas bobbing on the streets and people hopping over puddles.

A group of three people walked around me. One guy says to the others, "I apologize. I have the ability to walk really fast."  I thought that was an interesting way to put it. Most (though not all) people have the ability to walk fast...they just don't do it when they are walking in a group.

In places it was too windy for an umbrella so I settled for a short walk this morning and took my frizzed out hair home early.


Morning temperature: 42 degrees (felt like 29), rain
Morning steps: 4848

No comments:

Post a Comment