Friday, July 11, 2014

Art in the Grass

These colorful chunks of plastic are multi-use. They are chairs, tables and art!
I lost track of time in the park today. I was reading. The humidity was lower and the breeze felt good.  The time flew by.

I saw a group of little kids tethered together with their little matching shirts on the way to the playground.

I've noticed lately in the dog run that several dog parents sit on benches with their dogs next to them or at their feet. Do they understand what a "run" is?

I may or may not have been in the background of a college film project. There was a dramatic scene where a man bumps into a woman causing her coffee to spill all over.

But I had to get going. There were errands to run!

Morning temperature: 73 degrees
Morning steps: 9081

No comments:

Post a Comment